The Tournament Coordinator will:
- Recruit volunteers to assist with publicity, sponsors, volunteers, awards, referees, scheduling etc.
- Ensure all permits are obtained and paid for
- Ensure all sanctioning requirements are met
- Maintain all paperwork: permits, rules, roster forms, medical release forms, etc.
- Oversee all tournament finances: passes bills to the treasurer, collects all registration fees, deposits all proceeds, and tracks all expenses and receipts
The Tournament Coordinator should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Ability to provide direction to others
- Ability to mediate
- Ability to establish and manage execution of plans
- Ability to use sound judgment
- Ability to manage and lead meetings